Meet Dr. Weber
About Dr. Joseph Weber
Joseph D. Weber D.M.D. was born and raised in the immediate Gainesville, GA area. He attended local schools as well as being a graduate of Gainesville High School.
He graduated from the University of Georgia with a degree in Psychology, and received his dental degree from the Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry in 1991.
Dr. Joe Weber now practices in the Gainesville, GA area as a cosmetic dentist, sedation dentist, general dentist and family dentist.
Dr. Weber’s professional affiliations include:
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
- Hall County Dental Society (past president)
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Endodontic Association
- Crown Council – He is a qualified Lifetime member
- Smiles for Life
- Total Patient Service Institute
Dr. Joe Weber believes in keeping up with the changes and advancements in his profession. His continuing education includes:
- Dawson Center for the Advancement of Dentistry
- Seattle Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Certified in Durathin Veneers
- Den Mat cosmetic training
- Endodontic training with Dr. Kit Weathers and Dr. Clifford Ruddle.
- Microscopic training with Global Surgical Microscope
- Total Patient Service Institute Certification www.totalpatientservice.com
- Crown Council Annual Event meetings www.crowncouncil.com
- Hall County Dental Society Study Club
Dr. Weber and his wife Lynn are parents to three children: Drew, Anna Lee, and Ben. Dr. Weber and his family are members of Lakewood Baptist Church where he holds the position as a Deacon.
Dr. Weber is involved in the many activities and functions that three children bring. He also received his Eagle Scout award from troop 26 of Gainesville many years ago and hopes one day that his sons will receive that award as well.